[ sumi | marketing specialist | translator JP/EN | studying KR/CN | dota 2 ]
From the deepest depths of my heart.
1. Blog more.
Record more of my life and thoughts that I can look back on later.
2. Shoot more.
Take more pictures to accompany my blogs, whether with my phone or a camera.
3. Love more.
Love my my loved ones (and myself) as if tomorrow doesn’t exist.
4. Read more.
That reading list isn’t getting shorter.
5. Sing and dance more.
Use it or lose it.
6. Be less afraid.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take." -Wayne Gretzky
7. Take better care of myself.
8. Expect nothing but the best, but accept failure gracefully.
There is growth in failure.
8. Get to 4k MMR solo in Dota 2.
I don’t know my solo MMR but my group MMR is 3k lol.
9. Play more games with more friends.
I love my Dota buddies, but I miss my other friends too.
10. Draw more.
Can’t learn if you don’t try.
It’s not difficult to be a great boyfriend/girlfriend and keep your partner happy in your relationship. All it takes is a little effort and some simple gestures that let them see how much you care:
1. Stay in touch. Communicate with your partner often, throughout the day to let them know that you’re thinking of them. They don’t have to be long, drawn out conversations every time, just quick chats or even texts will get the message across.
2. Compliment them. Don’t get complacent and forget to tell them how hot they look or how much you love their cooking. Hearing you praise them will make them feel awesome and they’ll probably reciprocate by telling you all the things they love about you.
3. Make time. It’s really easy to get so busy that you don’t make time for each other, so make it a priority and make sure to schedule time to spend time together.
4. Touch. Make a point of finding little ways to touch your partner, like holding hands or touching their arm or leg when you’re talking. It will make them feel special and close to you.
5. Show appreciation. Don’t get into the habit of taking them for granted and not appreciating the little things that they do for you. If they do something nice for you make sure that you thank them and tell them how much you like it.
Asked by akane-x akane-x
I miss you too~! I can’t wait to visit home so I can see all my loves. <3
I realized that I have been slacking on taking photos whenever I go somewhere and do something, so this is a reminder to myself:
1. BRING MY CAMERA if I go on an adventure, even if my bag’s already heavy
2. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES of everything and everyone
^^ Here’s hoping I actually do it.
Asked by love-avaa love-avaa
HI AVA <3 Sorry this took so long to reply!
One of the things that I’ve been trying to keep in mind is this article that a friend posted on Facebook a while ago: 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy. Here is the list, minus the detailed descriptions featured in the article:
1. Give up your need to always be right
2. Give up your need for control
3. Give up on blame
4. Give up your self-defeating self-talk
5. Give up your limiting beliefs
6. Give up complaining
7. Give up the luxury of criticism
8. Give up your need to impress others
9. Give up your resistance to change
10. Give up labels
11. Give up on your fears
12. Give up your excuses
13. Give up the past
14. Give up attachment
15. Give up living your life to other people’s expectations
Hopefully, by reading this article, people will become even the slightest bit happier. :D